Sunday, March 29, 2009

Test #4 - labeled diagrams & CSF circulation


I spelled labyrinth wrong on the labeled ear and I'm not entirely sure that I have the correct labeling on the endocrine diagram... but it's my best guess. Martina created an excellent reference for the cerebrospinal fluid formation and circulation which I've included along with some typed notes of questions that she'd compiled and put on the back of flashcards for each step.










CSF FORMATION AND CIRCULATION

Step 1: What two ventricles start the process of creating cerebrospinal fluid?

Step 2: Through what three structures does CSF flow in the second step?

Step 3: What three spaces are potential spaces for the flow of CSF?

Step 4: What does the subarachnoid space do?

Step 5: Describe the fifth step in CSF circulation.

(Answers are written in on the brain diagram that has arrows showing CSF circulation)

No comments:

Post a Comment