Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Test #4 - nerve cards - part 1 of 7

Included are flashcards for each of the nerves listed on LaJean's summary sheet (which I've re-posted with some scribbled notes). It's a good idea to arrange these in order after printing. I also included the regions along the left side of each card. I highlighted the applicable region on my copy of each printed card. The cranial nerve cards include the entire list of twelve nerves on the right side of each card. I highlighted the name and number of all the nerves that pass through the same foramen as the nerve listed on each card. I also put the diagram for the cranial nerves onto the back of each of those cards and highlighted the corresponding area. The diagram number labels match the Roman numeral for each cranial nerve. Best of luck! If you have questions or requests, please e-mail me at rogneva@cut.net



No comments:

Post a Comment